It is bizarre. It's like I live with a bunch of cookie monsters.
Oh well, I can always make more cookies.
The thing about cookies is that they are really really simple to put together. I love one-bowl bakes.
Here are the instructions on how to make these cookies.
In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
Aden really liked these. The exterior is crunchy while the interior is soft, like a brownie.
I loved the deep, deep chocolate flavor! :)
Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies (Makes 15-16 large cookies)
Adapted from laurenslatest
1/2 cup (113.5g) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup (200g) granulated sugar - I reduced this by 50%
1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
1 cup (125g) plain flour
1/2 cup (59g) unsweetened cocoa powder - I used Valrhona
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (76g) white chocolate chips
1/2 cup (76g) mini semi sweet chocolate chips
1. In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
2. Add the egg and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
3. Add the cocoa/flour mixture in two batches and mix until just incorporated.
4. Add the chocolate chips and pulse just to distribute evenly.
5. Chill the cookie dough for at least 2 hours. Why? See here.
6. Use a cookie scoop (or roll the dough to make little balls) to dish the cookies onto the baking trays. Flatten the tops lightly with your fingers.
7. Bake at 175°C for 8-10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool for 5-10 minutes on the baking trays before transferring them onto a wire rack to cool completely.